Today was my second day of spring break....awesome weather! This whole weak is supposed to be nice and "springy" except for the bit of rain coming...i'm hoping for some weekend showers instead of weekday....well, no rain would be better but anyway, enough weather talk.
OK, first some sad yet joyful news. Alicia Foss passed away yesterday, and just a week after her grandfather (who dies from bone cancer, after they said he would have 6 months but dies just a week later). But we know that they are rejoicing together in Heaven, with new, perfect and painless bodies alongside with fellow believers. Revelation 21:4-5 says "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away. And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Prayers for the family as they are dealing with these two deaths and Vernon Fosses (her grandfather) wife is not doing well and was in the hospital but is out now recovering from pnemonia and bronchitis. One day we will join her and rejoice in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ forever. To God be the glory in all things, life and death.
Well my day went something like this....slept in, didn't wake up till my sister was already on the road to school and my little sister was at a birthday party so I woke up to one of the rarest of the rares at our house: silence. Wow, hard just to type! LOL, so then I was doing random stuff. reading a new book I got called Running On Faith, about Jason Lester who is a Ironman AND Ultraman Triathalon/runner (for those who don't know, yes that is awesome althleticness :D very amazing...) who is paralyzed on his right arm due to a biking-car accident when he was 12. Plus he is a Christian :D Good book so far....awesome guy.
I also did some more drawing (more like somple sketches):
I really want to try one of those "negative ion" bracelets (wow, I feel so smart becuase I know exactly what that means and know the science behind how/why it works and UNDERSTAND IT!! :P). Some are fake but i'm doing research to find one that works....many runners say that the real ones do help them. Here's a popular brand, maybe fake, still looking at reviews. Kinda like the necklaces too but will probably get a bracelet. http://www.lifestrength.com/products
OK, went to the gym....pretty succesful, back is kinda giving me a mouthful and not to mention my ankle problem, but otherwise not to bad....really wish I could have a personal trainer!
We went to Taco Bell (Chalupa all the way!).....sooo yummy! I noticed the "Dorito" Taco thing....wonder if it's any good. Maybe i'll try it some daay.....in the future.... :P
Ugg, I hate it when the computer spassed out! It's doing that so much....takes me like an hour to type this up, LOL. Just being random....(yeah, blame my spelling mistakes on the computer, seriously).
Not much of a day, but today wil be busy. Science project to do, photobook to make, house to clean, shopping to do, gym, and the like.
Yeasterday was pretty lame too...runing around everywhere was just about all.
Tomorrow, on Wednesday my mom's, cousin's daughter who in 9 is having surgery for Kindney stones. One in very large (1 1/2, almost 2 cm) on the lfet side (i think....) and the other (right side) is smaller, 3 mm. Anyway, she's not in any pain which is very good, just a little nervous along with the rest of her family. They have to go to Spokane for it because there are no Pediatric Urologists in the good ol' Tri-Cities. She's very sweet and shy and she should be prefectly fine. I've never had surgery but my mom had a similar surgey for gall stones. Prayers for the fam!
Resurrection Sunday coming up....so pumped :P Very excited....
No comments:
Post a Comment